|
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱吗?
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight. 我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已经有大批红茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities. 他们对小数量不感兴趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands. 较大的数量已经转手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company? 您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
500 pieces in total. 总共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities. 他们总是大量购买。
价格:
Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(low). 价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low). 价格高(低)。 Price is rising (falling). 价格上涨(下跌) 。
Price is looking up. 价格看涨。 Price has skyrocketed. 价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral. 价格螺旋上升。 The Japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly. 由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8. 价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off. 价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB. 210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right? C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship. 如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right? 你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms. 我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted. 如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations? 您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
包装:
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。 Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
The packings are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
共8页: 上一页 [1] [2] 3 [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] 下一页
|